0 MY TOP 5 MOST LIKED INSTAGRAM PHOTOS OF 2014

While I’m still in the process of collecting the highlights of my 2014’s travel stories, lemme share to you my top 5 of most liked Instagram post of 2014.

Though I love taking photos and posting it over the internet, sharing photos on Instagram is rarer than in Facebook. I know Instagram is created purposely to share photos which you can integrate other networking sites. However maybe one thing I don’t like with this app is that the original photo will be cropped and you will have to decide which side to remove. It’s like twitter, when you know you’re over the limit, you will be thinking which word to suicide.

The pictures I have posted is either the original itself without any edit but most of the time I used the Snapseed application to edit the photos. So here’s the top 5 of my Instagram most liked.

5. AYALA TRIANGLE, SEPTEMBER 22, 2014
I was preparing for another half marathon, for Rexun Run 2014 ater the Sofitel Manila Half Mary. Since I reside near the business district, Ayala Triangle is the only place that I think possible to accommodate my preparations for the running events. I used to run here at night on weekdays and morning on the weekend. When you get in there, you will see numbers of runners – either group or individual. Although traffic fenced this small area in hustle-bustle Ayala Avenue yet it’s already enough.. In the morning I love taking photos before and after run. So here’s one of my photos.




4. SM DASMARIÑAS, OCTOBER 19,2014
Huh, I didn't expect that I'll get number of likes for this photo. I'm sure it's not my face but maybe because I'm wearing the Masskara Festival shirt of Bacolod City? Or maybe I'm in front of the travel photo wall showing different world best destinations? Apparently when I get to this shopping mall, it was United Nations month where flags of different nations hang on every floor plus this photo wall.



3. HONG KONG'S CABLE CAR, AUGUST 24, 2014
It's not real time, I'm just doing the throwback. About two years ago when I wen to the beautiful country of Hong Kong. I'm not sure if it's really country of just an autonomous region of China. Jeez. Whatever!!!

Anyway the view is really breathtaking and stunning of Hong Kong's skyline. We were riding on this cable car at the Ocean Park. I have this photo right before I sign up for an Instagram account so I decided to do the throw-backing-esh.



2. TOKEN MACHINES, NOVEMBER 11, 2014
This one is real time, look at the photo, it's taken from my SLR camera and I can't wait to have it posted on the internet. That's how I wanted to show our gratitude for helping us get to the Petronas Towers starting from the token machines. Thank you so much Sir Ryan.



1. BUNTOT PALOS, JANUARY 12, 2014
Whoa I can't believe this photo will get the highest number of likes for 2014. Start of the year by hiking to the majestic falls of Buntot Palos in Pangil, Laguna. This photo really deserves the respect of getting more likes because if it's natural beauty. It's not about my phone, or how I describe not even my IG account but the place itself is really beautiful and I'm sure anyone would really like it.



So this is the summary of my travel stories of 2014! I've got more but this top 5 photos gets the attention of my Instagram followers. Thank you so much for taking time tapping the like button or tapping me twice. You can follow me at @iambuchok, follow me I'll follow you back. Cheers for 2015!!!

0 COMMENTS:

Popular posts

 

THEKIDWANDERER Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates