0 FAITH IN HUMANITY HAS BEEN RESTORED. THANKING TAXI DRIVER FOR RETURNING THE PHONE

Have you been beaten by your fellow countrymen?

Foreigners say who visited the country that the Filipino is the most hospitable people in the world. Would you believe in that? It’s more than in the Philippines isn’t it? But, do you really care publicly showing your cool gadgets knowing that you are in the Philippines? With my unusual working time schedule from 3AM to 12noon and leave the house before dawn, I don’t think I am safe.

Are people naturally born good or bad? I admit I’m afraid every time I step out, particularly December sickness where most cases of snatching and theft.

It’s not safe anymore. But what happened recently is extraordinary. My nephew would like to take his vacation and stay at my place since he doesn’t have school. So I met him in MOA and rode cab back home. By mistake he fell his phone inside the cab and only noticed until we get home. Unfortunately I wasn’t able to get the plate number. So we called his phone and no one bothered to answer our calls. Normally during this kinda occurrence never expect that you have your phone back. But we never lose hope and kept on calling until someone answered the call after an hour.


He said that he noticed vibrations at the back seats but he just ignored. He would like to meet us and return the phone but he was somewhere in Quezon City. So I told him to meet in Shopwise Makati around 9PM so he has the time to travel.

The cab arrived and parked nearby gas station, he let us in and told us about the vibrations coming from the phone and ignored. He was thinking of just humps since he was driving. 





“I don’t need it. It’s not worth to make me rich. I been driving for many years and returned all the losses. This is not the first time, in fact it’s the fifth time.”, the driver said.

 We owe a lot from him and he did not accept the small cash as reward. He just told us to pay the gasoline consumed en route to Makati from QC. Then he left and told us to take care of our belongings next time since all taxi drivers are not like him.

To you Mr. Reynante L. Reguya of Ira and AC Trans with plate number UVR-759. Thank you so much for your kindness and blessed heart. I hope all people like you.



Let me hear your thoughts, please comment below.

Popular posts

 

THEKIDWANDERER Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates