7 TRAVEL ITINERARY: DO IT YOURSELF SAGADA

Holiday it is. Misa de Gallo has just started and I’m glad I was able the join its first day. Unfortunately I cannot complete the whole nine days of pilgrimage for two reasons – first I worked in the graveyard shift and got home around 7am and secondly I’ll be visiting Baguio and Sagada in five days’ time.

Thus, let me share my itinerary for Sagada. Not recommended though but at least can be used as point of reference. It is my love who usually does the itinerary especially out of the country tours. So I'm pretty excited because for the first I am the one hosting the plan and so the schedule of proceedings. And yeah bad me. A travel blogger and inexperience in creating itineraries. Hell yeah. Seems like always depends for someone else. Yikes!
Credits go to the owner of the photos.
Anyway we will be leaving in Manila by the 22nd and stay in Baguio for overnight. Although some travelers will normally go straight to Sagada via Baguio or Pangasinan but damn I cannot do that, it’ll be butt-numbing if ever. So we will be staying in Baguio for overnight rest. And besides I'll be meeting some old friends out there. 

So here’s our initial itinerary:

DAY 0: DEPARTURE (DECEMBER 22, 2013)
07:00 AM - Departure from Victory Terminal (Manila)
02:00 PM - Arrival in Baguio
02:30 AM - Check in at the Transient ( Take Rest )
06:00 PM - Meet old friends, go to Coffee Shop. I didn't create any itinerary for Baguio this time. I'm here two times a year. So gala-gala lang muna. Come what may sabi nga. I'll trust all the places to visit in Baguio to my friends and besides halos napuntahan ko na rin naman ung mga kilalang lugar. :)

DAY 1: GOING TO SAGADA (DECEMBER 23, 2013)
07:00 AM - Departure at Old Dangwa Station, Baguio
01:00 PM - Arrival in Sagada
01:30 PM - Lunch at Yoghurt House
02:00 PM - Check in at George Guest House
03:00 PM - Echo Valley Tour ( Sagada Bell, Episcopal Church, Calvary Hill, Hanging Coffins)
06:00 PM - Dinner at Cabin Log
07:00 PM - Rest

DAY 2: THIS IS SAGADA (DECEMBER 24, 2013)
04:30 AM - Wake up
05:00 AM - Kilpetan Viewpoint for Sunrise viewing
06:30 AM - Breakfast at Salt & Pepper or Lemon House (not yet decided)
07:00 AM - Bomod - Ok Falls
12:00 PM - Lunch at Rock Inn and Cafe, including Orange Picking
02:00 PM - Cave (not yet decided)
05:00 PM - Back to Hostel ( Rest)
06:00 PM - Prepare for Bonfire
06:30 PM - Dinner at Yoghurt House or Cabin Log or anywhere kung saan masarap.
07:00 PM - Rest

DAY 3: DEPARTURE (DECEMBER 25, 2013 MERRY CHRISTMAS)
06:00 AM - Wake up
07:00 AM - ETD Sagada
01:00 PM - Arrival in Baguio
02:00 PM - Check in Eurotel Baguio
-------------------- GALA ----------------------------

DAY 4: DEPARTURE TO MANILA (DECEMBER 26, 2013) BACK TO LIFE! Hayyy. :|

And after that day, I’ll make sure to take my treasured book and get some pen to clash out this hard earned list at dapat ung kulay red ink. 

SA-GA-DA is on my bucket list!!! Vavavrooom.

Itinerary above is not yet final. If there's any changes I'll keep it posted for the benefit of other travelers that will visit Sagada including prices. :)

Merry Christmas People!


7 COMMENTS:

Joy said...

Wow! Detalyado talaga:) di pako nakapunta dyan and nasa bucket list ko din:)
Thanks by the way for visiting my blog:)

Unknown said...

@Unyol:

Maligayang Pasko din Parekoy!!

Unknown said...

@Ms.Joy:

Thanks also for dropping by at THEKIDWANDERER. I hope masunod ko yong itinerary. :)

Merry Christmas Madam!

Olivr said...

we'll be visiting sagada soon. thanks for these info.

Unknown said...

Hey bro! :) Hahaha. Ang gandaa! Magsagada kami ng April. Hopefully Matuloy!

Unknown said...

@Donna:

Go ahead! Perfect for Summer. I messaged for possible cheapest check ins. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi, I just want to ask, if nasa Sagada na po ba, mag hahike pa puntang kiltepan peak?

Popular posts

 

THEKIDWANDERER Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates