0 PANGASINAN 2014: BOLINAO FALLS OF PANGASINAN


First, I would like to thank my company for making this trip possible. You really guys understand the need of your employees, to get some refreshment from a nerve-wracking workload.

Straight from night shift, we have to leave early to get there as early as possible. We all know Pangasinan is located in northwest part of the country along Lingayen Gulf facing South China Sea. And it’s quite far from Metro Manila. It would require you to travel for about 4 – 6 hours (private vehicle) to get to this place.

Bolinao Falls is situated in Brgy Samang Norte and it would require you to travel for another 30 minutes in rough road condition from Bolinao town proper. If you are coming here renting a van, make sure the driver and his car is capable running in unpaved-rocky road. I would suggest contacting Mr. Dean Transport Service. This transport service been here and knows how to deal with it.


When we get to this discreet Barangay, people facilitating the parking area welcome us with a huge smile. And to get to the falls, it would require you for another five-minute walk. The fizzy sound of the falls would already give a bit of excitement en route to the falls. And the moment you will see the bluish color of water, the forest like panoramic view, and the people would surely eliminate the weary feeling. 

I hope the pictures would already tell you how beautiful it is.

I learned that there are two or three Bolinao Falls, named after the town. The one we visited is Bolinao Falls 2. There's a registration fee of 30 PHP regardless if you go on swimming or not. I told the collector that we would only stay for an hour but still they require us to pay. Anyway, the small amount of money would help the community to maintain the beauty of the falls.


  

Of course, I love the outdoor activities. Therefore I make it a point that I should be the first person within our group to jump and dive in unknown deep falls. I saw small kids jumping without hesitation so I followed them immediately. I always have the guts when someone did it first.

The feeling is intense, the time is almost noon yet the water is cold as hell. And I love it, really! I think I jumped three times, and glad that some of them within my group dared to jump as well. Like they say, face your fears.



The other groups that we are joined in were coming from Bagiuo and La Union. That was surprising, or I’m just expecting that most of the tour groups should be coming from hustle and bustle City of Metro Manila.  

Just so you know, if you wish to have lunch here, it’s possible. There are nipa huts set up that you can use but I’m not sure if it’s for free. I saw a family prepared for grilled fish and liempo. So I guess this place is so perfect for family vacation.



If you are planning to visit Pangasinan for Hundred Islands, one day is not enough. Make sure to spend two days as Bolinao Tour is also a must. Bolinao Falls is part of this Bolinao Tour package.


Let me hear your thoughts, please comment below.

0 COMMENTS:

Popular posts

 

THEKIDWANDERER Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates