4 Las Piñas Nature's Church


We were scheduled of visiting an abandoned house in Las Piñas to put some barricades, particularly in Moonwalk Village where most of the huge houses and some elite families reside. Not actually my own house, and how I wish having my own one. It is owned by a family whom I was joining. They actually received reports that the house was being used into some dirty works.

It was also Sunday so I’m kinda doubtful that I will not be able to attend mass. I usually catch the afternoon schedule and I know we will be staying there for couple of hours or until it gets dark. Fortunately while gliding around Moonwalk Village, we passed by a garden-like church seen from the outside so I quickly checked Mr. Google about the place. And glad that it is Mary Immaculate Parish. So I guess I know where to go during break installing the barricades.





When I stepped at the entrance I started to hear the existent sounds of nature, the trunk of trees dancing from the gale of the winds. The leaves were like cymbals wobbling and producing sound of cradlesong. Now I understand why Mary Immaculate Parish is tagged as Nature’s Church. It’s really a garden-feel-like experience and the atmosphere is perfect for solemnity and gravity. And you can really feel the presence of the Lord.

If you noticed the chairs, those are made of logs. Everything is produced by nature. Even the presider’s chair is also made from branches. The ceiling has doves figurines made of Capiz, and when I checked the internet how it look like during the night? Pretty amazing, it has lights inside it and looks like flying around the ceiling.




We wandered around and it has tiny lagoon with Nipa Hut atop of the bridge. It has a flowing creek following to a nature concept plan of the place. Leading to the path is a small ossuary garden. And if you go around it has birds house with different avian species. It looks a miniature of Manila Zoo minus the church. 


Beside the entrance is a small chapel – San Lorenzo de Manila Chapel. At first I didn’t noticed this small chapel as I was excited to see the big parish. But when I go around following the pathway we ended up on this exceptional chapel. San Lorezo de Manila Chapel is likewise as the Mary Immaculate Parish, it is also nature alike, chairs are made of trees and also covered with Anahaw leaves. The chandelier also is likewise matchless with glamorous Swarovski made glass, it’s only made of twigs of trees yet really beautiful.







This would be my second article about churches and glad that I’m able to inadvertently visited this state of the art nature like piece. Although not accessible to the most common roadways yet recommended for wedding ceremony. It’s all in one, where you can also hold the reception. Garden by the Church.

MASS SCHEDULES:

Monday - 6AM Only
Tuesday - Friday 6AM & 7PM
Wednesday Novena - 630PM
Saturday - 6AM & 6PM(Anticipated Mass)
Sunday - 7AM, 830AM, 10AM(Tagalog/Children's Mass), 4PM, 515PM, 630PM, 745PM
Baptism is every Sunday 11AM, and Wedding is by request so please see contact numbers below for reservation.

Mary Immaculate Parish - Nature Church

Address: Apollo III, Moonwalk Village, Las Piñas City, Philippines
Contact Numbers: +632 801-1806 / +632 805-7225


4 COMMENTS:

Joy said...

Awesome and unique church. Thanks for sharing:)

Unknown said...

Yeah this is truly Unique Ms. Joy so I'm really amazed upon stepping of this state of the art Nature's Church.

Oman said...

This is a lovely church and it looks like you will have a solemn praying time in this one. Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

@Oman:

Your welcome my brother. The best nga e,church + garden.

Popular posts

 

THEKIDWANDERER Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates