1 Mt. Natib | Metres Above Sea Level

At the Summit of Mt. Natib.
The purpose of life is the life of purpose. Meet this boy who dreamt of climbing mountains, pushed himself to do more and experience more. As he always said, it’s always nice to be with “nature”. He harnessed himself to start expanding his dreams and didn’t permit life as mediocrity but rather superintend that there’s such potentials within the fortress of mind. Happiness, Fulfilment, Triumph is a journey not a destination. Meet Kiel Cordon and let’s hear his story towards his first ever mountain climb.
This is your Guy!
Fulfilling your desire is one thing, but if you try to realize it a thousand feet on top of a mountain, hours and hours of rigorous walking, climbing and holding on to nature's provided ropes while balancing from cliff to edge without measures and absolutely no sleep under the sunshine streak of mid afternoon sky, the act of doing for what it's worth is the only thing that matters between you and the rest of existence.

I've never been so up in the mountains before. It was only one of my plans, so as to say, my resolution for this year's "doing something I have never done before." All that excitement and wishful thinking that I would finally go somewhere where only a number of people wants to go is a beautiful thing for me, and when I finally reached my first summit in Mount Natib in Orani, Bataan, I could say that I've never thought I could possibly credit myself more than what I could possibly give.

I was a living paradox as I was trying to contemplate myself to every emotion that was metastasizing all over my vessel. The core of my spirit was like a Rubik's cube that was trying to fit a thousand colors in a six colored pattern. All that courage and faith was all I have left and you'll exactly know how strong you are when being strong is your only choice.

Kiel and Jerome, the first timers at Pinagbutasan.
The Buddies! At the Summit of Mt. Natib!
The moment you actually see water fall hundred of a meter from its source is truly majestic. The awe that was resonating between me and the vibration of the nature's prowess is that I could pose to look good but that waterfalls is going to enamor while devouring its voluntary inhabitants with its magic and beauty that is surrounded by the lush of trees and unimaginable scenery of nature that it possess.

Pointing at the Tarak Ridge, probably his next mountain to climb.
My favorite surfer once said, "The inability to describe something to me is a proof that it is fucking amazing. Is that amazing, is good enough for me." The sights that was awe inspiring, the scenery and the landscape that made me sonder the divinity of whom who created the creation, the folks that I've met and all of the good people I've been with along the experience is enough. All my experience wouldn't be the best if it wasn't for that exact fate that summoned up during the climb, and throughout the patterns of life, it is one of my favorites.

And in totality of all things, this is what I've realized:



And how is it consuming, to live without any sense of hope, that makes the trail from wishful thinking into reality? How many shores does it take to recall those beautiful moments of life, in each partaking vivid reflections of the universe itself in a meat coated jar? The lifestyle in which makes none a victim and that every vindicated sinner is forgiven. To which all tides are even and all the odds are among us that goes into silent suffering just to reach that place of ecstasy and euphoria.
Two thumbs up for the first triumph of the mountain top.
After each passing day, those sacrifices that we took, the bridges that we burned, the love that exist before, after and in between are mere reflections of ourselves and that we always try to remember but never took the time to forget those who which we are not.

And the origins of our existence will always be remembered by those who commit to letting go. And towards the sky, knowing somehow, somewhere, we would still be here after we die and that the realization of fulfilling oneself with the hope to be fully alive is the greatest mission we can ever accomplish as we are mere witnesses to the unknowingly, majestic place in which we breath, in which we live, in which love conquers all that exists from now until then.

With TOSOC Mountaineers Family!

1 COMMENTS:

Unknown said...

@Mina:

Limatik? Limatik..darn it. Para akong darna na naghuhumiyaw sa gitna ng kawalan! Hayup..nangilabot ako dre. Pero di ako nakagat, nakahanda ang baril ko-alcohol. hehe. Paran hondami.

Popular posts

 

THEKIDWANDERER Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates