3 SUMMER SELRIE ENTRY, WON FROM SPORTS UNLIMITED'S "ADVENTURE MO, KWENTO MO."

Announcement of Winners. Loud and Proud of my Girly name. :)
They say the more entries you send the more chances of winning. This is actually true. That’s why a lot of people keen to bet more on sweepstakes to get a better chance of winning the lottery. However, some lotteries have far better chances of winning than others. Instead, sending your entries about your travel stories to Sports Unlimited is a way way higher chance of winning. So am I.


First and foremost, allow me to say “THANK YOU” for picking my entry. I just won a million of happiness.

This is the second time I send an entry for the show, the first one wasn’t really a fiasco but the second one was totally revenge. Hikhik. I was excited before Saturday night show on ABS-CBN for Sports Unlimited. It’s because I received too many praises from my Pico de Loro’s photo shots, I received plenty of FB likes from pictures posted here and there, and yeah I appreciate more hell likes! It feels like someone whispered my ears to travel more and get more. That's why somehow I know I'm gonna win because the one that I just sent was coming from Pico de Loro’s paramount, The Monolith!

The Entry. Ssssh quiet. We are just doing a Summer Selfie in 1-2-3.
The theme was so perfect, it's about Hiking/Climbing Summer story and the emergence of Selfie. Our fingers were quirk on its own without knowing it and just did it only to get a good pose. Indeed, Summer Selfie in 1-2-3.

So if you wish to join and win an exclusive Sports Unlimited shirt, just click this link and follow the rules. Every week has different themes, make sure to like their fan page so you will be updated. Send your entries and share your travel story and experience.


3 COMMENTS:

Balut said...

Congratulations!

gelai said...

WOW! Congrats sir...

Unknown said...

Salamat po ng Marami! Hindi ko rin inaasahan 'to. Second entry ko pa lang pero napili na..palagay ko nasa title un e. Hahaha.

Popular posts

 

THEKIDWANDERER Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates