4 CHASING THE SUNRISE IN MASBATE


Sunrise and Sunsets is one of the best viewpoints in photograph. Especially for beginners like me, shoots will surely turn so flawless; all the colors are painted in the sky, divided the vivid pigments of the heaven and the seas. I won’t deny that I have posted loads of photos about sunrise and sunsets but I’m sure this is the first time I wrote about it. And this is what I like.




When I finally have my own SLR camera, the thought and time has just come. All the thoughts will surely be around. I wanna take pile of photos no matter what and how bad it is.  And another reason why I jolt to have my own camera it’s because I always get desirous to get “swave” and “havey” shots. It is also a perfect timing for my back home vacation after so many years, should take photos from maiden nature. Also, will be traveling four of the SEA Nations this year.



Now I got the chance again to set foot in my province, I made sure the longing should be on hand. I woke up very early in the morning so I can take beautiful sunrise photos. And speaking of early in the morning, well that’s my body clock since most of the people there are early risers. I enthusiastically went straight to front beach and set my camera. I am no professional. So I just set it up to “dawn” auto-setting scene and not manual then put up on continuous shots.




I’m sure this is not the first and last that I gonna post about sunrise and sunsets. Masbate is just one of the thousands of panoramic photographs in the country. The Philippines has heaps of islands to choose and should provide pleasing gift of nature. Right now I’m still in the process of learning basic photography and time will come, I’m going to make it perfect on my own pleasures. And will surely back to the loving nature to snaps more on it.

4 COMMENTS:

Joy said...

Me too have lots of pictures of sunsets and sunrises. I love them. But i still have to read the manual of my camera:)
Like you, I prefer to take the pictures of nature, because nature is more colorful and majestic than myself:) besides I get bored looking at selfie photos. Hi hi

Balut said...

Masbate is every adventurista's dream destination i guesss....

Nice shots!

Unknown said...

ang ganda! i love sunsets pero ngayon sobrang nagandahan ako sa mga shots mo. Kudos!

Unknown said...

Thanks Angel, first time ko gumamit ng SLR diyan, kaya take it easy. Haha. Thanks sa appreciation.

Popular posts

 

THEKIDWANDERER Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates