1 HELP AND SUPPORT VIGAN CITY FOR THE NEW7WONDERS CITIES, VOTE NOW!

I haven’t been to Vigan, and honestly the farthermost province I have gotten so far is Mountain Province in the northern part of the Philippines. So Ilocos’s is on my bucket list, though I’m not sure if I can get here by next year. I should make a way to make it happen.


Source: infocomrade.com
I read Pondering Paodaolei’s post about the ongoing New7Wonders Cities and currently Vigan City in Ilocos Sur which is already a UNESCO World Heritage City is part in the selections. Thanks Pao!

For now, I don’t have idea how beautiful the city is but looking at the pictures it’s undeniably beautiful. So let’s help together and make the city on the top on the list. I know Philippines is a powerful country in terms of online voting, and we rule the world in cyberspace. Now let us show them what we got.

First click this link – new7wonders, then you have to select 7 cities, make sure Philippines is your top choice. The picture is showing St. Paul Metropolitan Cathedral in Vigan City located at the bottom part. Then submit your entry after choosing 7 cities. You can either register using your email, or via Facebook or Twitter. And you should receive a notification if registered successfully.

Disclaimer: As a travel blogger, it is my pleasure to help the Department of Tourism for this campaign. I’m sure we all love our country as much as we love for ourselves. I don’t own the picture, I got it from infocomrade.com. Again I haven’t gotten to Vigan yet so I don’t have my own photo to post.

1 COMMENTS:

Unknown said...

Salamat Arnie!

Popular posts

 

THEKIDWANDERER Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates