0 VIKINGS LUXURY BUFFET EXPERIENCE AT THE MALL OF ASIA

Celebrating first year anniversary in the company, everyone was thinking where to go and what to do, there have been plans even before during month anniversary but no success. We only had one, during our sixth month; 'twas just a quick breakfast treats at the Ayala Triangle Garden. Therefore before the earth completes its cycle around the sun, we decided to prepare an ultimate anniversary blast! We have decided to visit Sandbox somewhere in Pampanga. An outdoor delight for everyone.


However the initial plan driven out into simple dinner. Everyone decided to eat dinner at the Vikings scheduled Friday night before shift since everyone works graveyard. This is still a celebration since the plan of outdoor pleasure did not push through. Vikings Megamall would be the best option as it is accessible by majority. Unfortunately when we called in for reservation, no more vacant slot! Darn it. So I was thinking of Mall of Asia branch though a little sacrifices from others who live in distant places but this needed to push through. And then, a supposed to be reservation for ten people becomes five. Oh well, that’s the reality. Huh, tell me about it.


But wait before you bump in your stomach, you’ll need a pint-sized patience. Vikings is located facing by the bay so you’ll have to walk a quite distance, it is on the north end of the seaside.


While waiting for the other’s to arrive, I roamed the place to familiarize the display so I know where to go if my stomach craving for something. The place is big that can accommodate up to 600 people but still cramped with the number of crowds. In fact, there are still group of people piling outside the diner. And since it is buffet you can incredibly see loads of food presented sumptuously, there are different collections of recipes all over the place, cuisine coming from Asia, Europe, and Americas. It is so indulging to your eyes; my stomach can’t just wait to pick up those mouthwatering foods.



The interior is well-designed, the tables and chairs and the lightings. Those all added a decorative gaze of the real Vikings house. Everything is properly arranged, a well-organized kitchen diner.



So here’s the food, I dunno how to describe whether it’s delightful or not but all I know it soothes my taste. Before I started everything should be planned. I opt not to get rice, and I noticed everyone did the same. I started with steamed shrimps, hakao and sushi, but what I like and should say love most is Vikings style grilled chicken.

Then followed with some meat, turkey, Angus beef lamb and then I don’t know what happened next, when it looks delicious I grab a piece of it and I don’t remember what was it. We also have some grilled squid and salmon. Just give them your table dinner then it will be delivered. The caviar and baked oysters is also appetizing, although should advised that you have to eat something first before the oysters.









Patatim is another option, but most of my attention went to seafood. Then after all these goodish are desserts. Honestly I don’t like sweets, I can eat but toothie foodie sweetie is not my preference. I only have mango, cookies’n cream, mango, ice cream and some chocolate chips and rice crispy. I like also the double deck cheese cake, those were cut in squares.

I would say that there are wide arrays of choices and the taste is just right, nothing I can compare with other luxury buffet because I haven’t one yet. Vikings is so far the expensive with all the buffets dining I had. Sorry for myself, so poor. Ahm the service, well the waiter was attentive; in fact he was witty especially when we ask some drinks refill or even taking pictures.

What I don’t like is we haven’t asked for bill yet but the girl who I guess assigned to cashier already passed the receipt. It’s irksome somehow.

So here’s the rate:

On Weekday – 
Kids below 3ft – Lunch/Dinner is free.
Kids 3ft to 4ft – Lunch is P288 / Dinner is P388
Kids 4ft to 4ft 6” – Lunch is P388 / Dinner is P588
Adults – Lunch 688 / Dinner is 888
75 years old and above – entitled to 50% discount


On Weekend and Holiday – 
Kids below 3ft – Lunch/Dinner is free.
Kids 3ft to 4ft – Lunch is P488 / Dinner is P488
Kids 4ft to 4ft 6” – Lunch is P688 / Dinner is P688
Adults – Lunch P1,088 / Dinner is P1,088
75 years old and above – entitled to 50% discount

Price are inclusive of Government Taxes and subject to 5% service charge, so expect you'll have to pay extra P500 for service charge.

Special treat for Birthday Celebrant/s, you are entitled for FREE dining experience whether weekday, weekend, or holiday. Make sure to bring an identification showing your birth date. And you’ll also receive a courtesy cake with special message plus waiters will serenade and party with you for an ultimate Birthday blast!



Vikings Luxury – Buffet Restaurant
Bldg. B, San Miguel by The Bay, Seaside Boulevard, SM Mall of Asia Complex, Pasay City
Telephone Numbers: 846-3888 / 846-4888 / 846-5888
Website: www.vikings.ph
Operating Hours: Mon – Sun: 11:00am – 2:30pm (Lunch) | 5:40pm – 10:30pm (Dinner)

Disclaimer: THEKIDWANDERER did not receive any form of compensation from Vikings Luxury Buffet for this post.



0 COMMENTS:

Popular posts

 

THEKIDWANDERER Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates