2 PLACE WHERE I LEARNED ABAKADA

While most of the students started their school year – everything turns new. New year, new room, new colleague or could be new school. Some were hoping to extend their summer vacation, while some were enthusiastic to start the classes, especially the kids who just started experience schooling.

Grade 1 building, I know I helped building that Mission and Vision Marker.
I started my High School here in Manila so when I went back home, it is on my itinerary to visit the place where I started to learned my ABC’s. Although they say, high school would have the best memories maybe because where crushes and love started. But all of these wisdom started when we were kids  in elementary. We learned to read and write, to sing and probably dance with nursery rhymes. We also learned to think and counting our hand and foot fingers to solve simple mathematics.


I remember I had a deal with my Mother; every time I get a perfect score will have a corresponding amount. So I was really enthusiastic with my quizzes and examinations.


The Stage, I think I was Grade 4 when they built it.
I walked around the place who taught almost everything with what I have right now. I saw myself, a little me, studying and playing carelessly. I remember the place how it looked like about 13 years ago; the mango tree that I planted is now the source of income for school by selling its fruits. I remember the yellow big stone where we used to play and hide our school materials. I remember where I sat during classes. I remember standing at the flag pole to lead the Panatang Makabayan in front of my fellow students before dismissed. Too much remembrance of things past, a much-too-long-list.


Our Home Economics Building, Principal's Office, and Grade 1 Room
Another reason why I went home is because of the first ever homecoming, no particular batch year, started from the first batch up to the present. There were officers elected to lead the alumni association, and I was elected to lead the information dissemination. One of our missions is to prepare for the jubilee year on 2016. I would say the grandest. Goals include relationship with current and future alumni, to coordinate and promote programs that instill good will and pride of our school, to ensure the quality of future alumni and to assist financial support of the institution.

The first ever Alumni Homecoming Parade with Band and Bugle.
The Flag Pole!
I owe a lot of things from elementary; I can't be who I am now working in a corporate world without learning simple alphabet and counting the numbers. I owe my teachers who tirelessly taught us to read fluently the Filipino and English. I thank them for their love, passion, and dedication to their pupils. I can't enter high school and college without learning all these things. Whenever I achieved outstanding success and become leaders in my professional fields. I know my Salvacion Elementary School is part of it. Thank you SES!

2 COMMENTS:

Bb. Melanie said...

Ang ganda talaga ng mga schools sa province. Spacious at fresh ang air kaya matatalino ang mga bata :)

Unknown said...

True Ms. Melanie, malayang nakakalaro, nakakatakbo ang mga bata. Whole day ang classes kasi hindi naman kelangan mag cut dahil iilan lang ang estudyante. :)

Popular posts

 

THEKIDWANDERER Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates