0 IN PREPARATION FOR HONG KONG

I’m quite excited for my first ever travel abroad. Though few days or even weeks to count but time yet travel too fast. You never realized that the moment the most awaited has already came. It is just a blink of an eye. I know I must’ve dreaming but I can’t resist the thrill-feeling. I haven’t visited yet most of the provinces in the country and here I am planning for travel abroad. It’s a pleasure, when someone asked you to join him on his vacation, just the two of you, on his special day in a special place. Why not?. I’m talking about my dearest partner. It’s not his first time though but he just wants me to join on his vacation which is more romantic for us.

Currently I’m browsing articles from our certified wanderers around the blog – o – sphere. To name a few – Chyng Reyes,  Pinoy Boy Journal, Adventurous Feet. How to; Where to; Do's and Dont's. I’m just excited. I wanna get familiarized to some places which are pretty hard to pronounce and also number of words that are long enough for a name of a place. 

So we got our plane tickets from Clark to HongKong. Then we will book next month for a ticket back to Manila. Most of Pinoy travellers chose Clark (Diosdado Macapagal International Airport) where fare is cheaper than NAIA. Initially our plan (pre-itinerary) is Clark to Macau then HongKong / HongKong back to Manila. Im not sure if we will be visiting Macau. It’s all up to him since it’s his plan so I give all the decision to him.



So ito ung mga aasahan kong scenes soon. For now I only have small details on my mind from these pictures but couple of weeks from now I will witness out from my two eye balls how beautiful this place would be. It will surely poke all the veins and arteries out on my eyes. 

Photo source here.








More preparations to go and I will update soon. Excited with my second fly and of course travelling abroad. 



0 COMMENTS:

Popular posts

 

THEKIDWANDERER Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates