0 STOP AT STOOPS, AN ILOCOS BAGNET


I’m always looking for the best dine where the mouth-watering food served. Bunch of bistros in town offer the best food experience but some are a lil pricey. So I somewhat embrace suggestions from a friend or colleague. I have a preference on street foods rather than eating on unknown – newly heard – foreign – restaurants. Though I admit that their foods are really appetizing and no sign of an invisible dirt. But being a simple Pinoy, I always choose Lutong Bahay.

Being Batang Gala, eating is my talent. Therefore I always had this bear-body. No wonder. I just love food. I tried controlling myself eating too much but no change at all. Resolutions from previous years had passed but here again; nothing happen. I’m getting bigger so I’ll gotta go instead with the flow.


Last Saturday we had this badminton tourney. And after the game we decided to eat somewhere in Malugay for a heavy lunch. We want heart-pumping meal from an over workout game. Stoops Bagnet Ilocos is the place to be. So I let my partner order for us; and I was just waiting outside to get a table. 






While waiting for the food, I noticed that they have their special condiments; specialty of Ilocos. I was excited for the food so I could taste their special Sukang Ilocos and Bagoong Ilocos. During the first visit my partner ordered Bagnet and Spicy Bagnet plus TBA ( Taloong, Bagoong, Alamang). I love spicy foods btw. I can’t eat without anghang-piling on my tongue. So I grabbed Bagoong Ilocos to taste and boom there was a punch inside; made from a boneless bangus. 







The food never failed me, it respects my food preference. Crispiness and juiciness from the pork cubes plus the Alamang complimented to it. It only costs P95.00 and additional P2.00 for Spicy Bagnet. It is affordable for a pleasure lunch and no wonder I’m gonna go back some other time since it is close to my place. It is enough evidence the picture below that I ate almost everything. Nyahaha. 




Stoops Bagnet Ilocos

The Zone
7224 Malugay St cor Buendia Ave
Bel-Air, Makati
(0932) 154-7881

0 COMMENTS:

Popular posts

 

THEKIDWANDERER Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates