5 PHOTOGRAPHY 101: THE BASICS



An office colleague invited us to join Photography 101 hosted by UP Diliman next month. A workshop teaches basic photography skills. I agreed quickly while seat is still available.

The price was also cut or same price for two heads. I dunno anything about photography; I don’t even consider myself as a photographer, just a practitioner. All my shots posted on this blog and uploaded on my facebook were self-taught. So I think ‘tis the first step to learn how to operate a digital camera. Though I browsed sometimes but the spectrum is too small for possible questions. I assumed Mister Google cannot respond the entire query unless you got patience to read forums. Thanks to Christian Sangoyo of Lakad Pilipinas for giving a heads up about basic shooting. I only hope that at the end of this workshop I would learn the principles and achieving proper exposure, correct aperture and composition, natural and artificial lighting.

Meanwhile in Boracay few months ago where panoramic and magnificent landscapes can be found, I can’t help capturing this nature given scenes. Everywhere else is charming to the eyes. So I took a photo with I-do-not-know-AV-TV-aperture settings. Through the power of self appreciation I found my piece superb. Or I maybe have this unique eye that appreciates self work. Please check the sample shots.


Well, I know this isn’t enough. I could revamp this innate talent on me with proper learning thru joining workshops. Someday somehow you wouldn’t like to hear my name in the world of photography because I will be yer best competitor. (Nagbubuhat lang po nag bangko, agree na lang! ☺). 

5 COMMENTS:

Christian | Lakad Pilipinas said...

Wow special mention pa :)

Christian | Lakad Pilipinas said...

Love the patterns of the first photo by the way :)

Unknown said...

Nama sir..yan ang tinatawag na IDOLO.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the compliment sir. Indeed, this is one of my fave shots.

Unknown said...

Rehas lang tau sir, gamit ko lang jan compact camera, canons95. Though may mga features na rin siya tulad ng slr pero much better to have one. Nag-iipon na. :)

Popular posts

 

THEKIDWANDERER Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates