0 BORACAY: SET FOOT AT THE WORLD'S BEST BEACH

Ito ung Polvoron na sinasabi ko.

Huwag maging dayuhan sa sariling bayan.


Two Thousand Twelve is one of the best years for me, the time where I travel most not just once, twice, even more and still counting. In fact, I got booked for HK before the year ends. Wondering I got 3T’s and not to mention, lemme include another “T” for Ttttravel.

Nonetheless I spent a lot of money instead of saving for my future but you really can’t pay the happiness you got for every place you visited. And how bout Boracay, isn’t more fun? How bout more exciting..and howww abouuuut first time flying above the earth. Woshoo.. This is really glorious. Oh well, this is just a story telling since this happened last February but I can still feel the excitement brought by this adventure. I am still looking at myself back the time where and when it came about. Furthermore I’m looking back the photos from Manila and back to Manila. Sensya naman sobrang saya lang magkwento. This might be tarnished but deep inside you know the feeling of contentment.

The night before Boraventure was really sleepless. I was thinking how it feels inside the airplane. How does it feel when the take off began. Questions running out on my mind and I know this is not about the flying but please forgive me, everything is really firsts. Pagdating namin sa NAIA Terminal 3 nagmamasid masid lang ako dahil wala naman talaga akong alam. I asked if I’d like to know something. Buti na lang si partner matalino, magaling and also a traveller so everything will be very easy for us. No bore-feeling habang naghihintay ng oras for our flight, although expected na ung mga delays pero dahil nga unang karanasan kaya wala sa utak ko ang salitang boring. While boarding the plane, I can’t resist taking picture of myself. I want the world the know that “Hey, nakasakay na rin ako ng eroplano.” Forgive me fellas I know, you know the feeling when you first boarding the plane. Anyway I can’t refuse to get along with my first fly. Pasensiya naman po.

Propeller Plane, not bad for the first time.
Goodbye Manila, top-view.
Cotton Candies
Above the earth, over the sea clouds.
Boracay Island seen from the plane.


Trike going to Jetty Terminal
Okay, Okay.

I was thinking to check the best deals for Boracay trip but my partner insisted not to dahil alam na naman niya yong mga do’s and don’ts. So Manila pa lang everything is already set, the place to stay and roundtrip tickets. Fortunately a friend of mine way back High School who lives there and siya na nag-asikaso ng house namin. When I first foot Boracay Island I would say “This is it, after how many years longing for you we met after all”. Woshoo.

Arrived around 1pm at the Royal Park Hotel Station 2, rest for a while and the thrill-feeling drag me to go outside and witness the paradise. People were accommodating, busy for shopping, taking pictures, and wondering why most guests were Koreans. Well I’m just expecting non-Asians people on the island. One thing I noticed is the sand, sabi ko nga parang ang sarap kainin, para kasi siyang Polvoron super duper fine. Hehe. Alright, Boracay is not really more on water activities (except for the kicking flying fish, which was really fun) but its all about the unusual shopping experience, the food bizarre, the night party, the nature and most of all self recreation. I’m looking forward visiting again the one of a kind seventh heaven on earth. 


Hotel where we stayed.
Inside the room @ Php3000/night
The Boracay Paradise
Still alive during the night with the Fire Dancers.


Extreme Water Activity
Buffet Night
Inclusive Breakfast from Hotel
Till we meet again, thank you for the best rocking adventure. It was really fun. I love the place, I love going back again hanggang sa manawa na ang Boracay sa akin. Hehe. I enjoyed and relieved from 3 days and 2 nights vacay. For expenses please refer below, pero not accurate as far I can remember, ngayon lang kasi ako pumasok sa blogosphere. 

Roundtrip Airfare: Php6,000.00 for 2

Trike to Caticlan Port: Php25.00 each
Environmental Fee: Php75.00 each
Caticlan Port Fee: Php50.00 each
Boat going to Cagban Port: Php25.00 each
Trike going to Hotel: Php50.00 each

Hotel: Php3,000.00/night
Flying Fish Water Activity: Php400.00 each
Dinner Buffet: Php400.00 each
(Other food expenses, drinking sessions etc etc..di ko na po maalala)

Trike back to Cagban Port: Php50.00 each
Boat back to Jetty Port: Php75.00 each
Van going to Kalibo: Php175.00 each

0 COMMENTS:

Popular posts

 

THEKIDWANDERER Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates