0 SOCIALICIOUS TEA, THE ART OF MILK TEA LOVERS


Is it really important to have an inspiration when writing a blog post? I would say inspiration is good but not as necessary. However when writing I think I need a quiet place or somewhere that I can make up a description which linked to my story. That’s why on the weekend I want to go outside where there are movements. That way I can produce a story behind those whatever activities. Now I found a new place, a place to share, to spend time working on my posts. I think I’m going to love here since they have consistent connection. Now call me a ‘net sucker’. Lol.

Socialicious Tea is just blocks away from where I lived. So it would be a perfect place to measure up. Located at the ground floor of Mavenue Building alongside the vibrant streets of Makati Avenue. It’s right across the towering skyscrapers of the Century City, and in front of A.Venue Mall that is so buzzing during the night since it is covered with different drinking bars and diners.



I've been into different tea houses that offer the same service yet I considered this place on top so far. Open until 2AM on a regular days and 12MN during Sundays. The place is cozy, relaxed with variety of music courtesy of Spotify. Walls painted in dark green and covered with fine woods and artificial grass. And that made this place tranquil, a background of nature. The lighting is another thing to consider, a plus I would say. Not too bright, its golden/yellowish color added the inspiration that somehow make my brain pickup so quickly when I’m writing. 



The place inside looks like hampered but I guess enough for the small group of people wish to unwind. They have four sets of small table with in-style dining chairs; they also have stylish and colorful high chairs and lounge chairs. They also have hammock filled with soft cushions and a tea table.



Like any other tea houses, they have usual flavors. They have Socialicious Traditional, Rock Salt and Cheese Milk Tea. You can also have the Creative Special and All-Time Favorite Milk Teas. And of course the most requested Coffee Beverages. My favorite is Cheesy Wintermelon Milk Tea, however if you’re not familiar with the flavors you can refer to their best seller and most favorite coded with two green logos. Prices start from P80 - P165 depends on your choice and size. You also have the option to add for toppings, I love the Pearl Jelly for only P15. 

That's why it is the art of milk tea lovers because you have all the options.

They also have Waffles - Half Moon Plain Waffle is only P65 and P115 for Full Moon. You can also add with one scoop Ice Cream for only P125 (half) and P175 (full).

As of this writing, they do have 20% discount on all milk teas from 3-6PM.




I guess I found the place to stay especially on the weekend where I’m totally out from nerve-wracking office work. It is indeed a perfect place to browse, reading, and blogging. They just started this year so I would say it still in dry-run, not so crowded, but I want them grow. Hopefully they will continue to endure with high speed internet as this is now a need and not just a simple want. Currently they have second branch in PBCom Towers.

Follow them on Facebook and Twitter:

Makati Avenue Branch: 7844 Mavenue Building, Makati Avenue, Makati PH
RCBC Plaza Branch: PBCom Towers, 7th Floor, Ayala Avenue, Makati PH


0 COMMENTS:

Popular posts

 

THEKIDWANDERER Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates