0 BLOGAPALOOZA 2014: BLOGGER TO BLOGGERS EVENT

I got two thumbs up to all the organizers and bloggers for a successful Blogapalooza 2014.
I think I will have to start this post by thanking all the media, sponsors, organizers especially When In Manila and Our Awesome Planet. My title for this post says Blogger to Blogger which I certainly know it is Business to Blogger, the reason why I chose this header because of my first time to break and step out of my comfort zone. I usually travel solo or with friends that are not blogger, write and then click the orange button to publish my article. However today, I met other respective bloggers with so much fun and had a blast. And..let's talk about business later. Hehe

I arrived at SMX Convention in SM Aura Taguig around 11AM and there were already numbers of bloggers piling at the registration booth. That moment I already sensed of a positive vibe from the encouraging amusement inside the convention hall. If I’m not mistaken expected of about 700 invited bloggers for this event so I know I’m going to encounter some of the big ideas in the world of blogging.



After registration, there are already numbers of booth that are open for some games and boundless interactions between marketing officers and bloggers. These booths are offering different products and services, from beauty to photography, from fitness/wellness to diners/eats, and of course travel related services. Whatever category your blog is, there are so many booths that suits the nature of your website.

Here are some of the booths that I visited, though I am most preferred of travel like services but of course it is one time event in a year for bloggers so I want to make most out of the event:

HOUSE OF LASAGNA: It is an Italian inspired which first opened in the country in 2009. It is established by Chef Erick Congmon who is young and passionate chef. Want to thank all peeps for free taste of your tasty lasagna and a surprised photo. Catch them on their facebook page.

THE YELLOW CAB: I don’t think I’ll have to write more about this pizza company. They are already established and actually we always call them whenever there’s a party in the company. Thanks Yellow Cab for a free pepperoni pizza slice.

ZOMATO: They have this spin the roulette game but sadly I didn't won. But all the smiles are enough for me. We are all there to have fun.


HENRY'S PROFESSIONAL: Henry’s Camera adopted the digital world, selling digital electronic products for consumer and photography lovers. Thanks for an instant photo and print courtesy of Instax by FUJIFILM. Do visit their site at Henry's Camera Photo.
  

MY SHOPPING BOX: Shop from any online merchant in the comfort of your home. Have your items delivered to your exclusive US address. And since this is forwarding services, they have prepared games, shoot the ball in the hole. You got four chances, shoot three and you'll get powerbank and I did it. Do check their site here.


VIEW PARK HOTEL: Have a picture with them with your most wackiest picture, the ugliest the best and you'll get to win one night stay. Who won? Explore Tagaytay and be Aweeeesome. Do visit their site here.


ACE WATER SPA: Have a health through water. Water has been a vital element in cleansing, relaxing and healing because its curative properties. And I won a tumbler from the game. Visit them here.


Here are some of the photos during the Blogapalooza 2014. You just can’t get smiles out of our faces, so much positive atmosphere, vibrant music, fun in exciting games, especially the Kwelavan courtesy of Chooks to Go, it is a Kinect Advergame, an adventure and interactive game with five mini-games either played by one or two persons, and we won an umbrella. Thanks.






With Bogart, the Explorer himself. 
Thanks also for the opportunity to meet these most influential people in social media. And to you idol Bogart, the Explorer you are a cheerful person. You have provided so much laughter  and remarkable fun from your posts across social media sites. Thanks also to Vince Golangco of When in Manila, Francis Simisim of Tech Filipino and Anton Diaz of Our Awesome Planet for this occasion, by giving the chance to showcase the talents of small time bloggers and guide how to make money in blogging.

With Vince Golangco of When in Manila
Now I can tell that I really am a blogger. I’ve been sitting in the internet for more than two years but never in my life going in social activities like this, not even joining invites especially for travel tours that going into different places. I hope after today, meeting with other bloggers now became my friends, it would trigger to give more and do more of my blogging life. A big big thanks again to all the organizers, business owners, non-profit organization, marketing executives, media and bloggers. I’m looking forward for more fun and exciting Blogapalooza in the coming years.

Let me hear your thoughts, please comment below.


0 COMMENTS:

Popular posts

 

THEKIDWANDERER Copyright © 2011 - |- Template created by O Pregador - |- Powered by Blogger Templates